London Rene, boyfriend of Mob Wives star Natalie Guercio, is reportedly planning on suing the nightclub at which he was attacked with a box cutter, leaving the side of his face slashed open and needed over 200 stitches as a result. The man reportedly wants answers regarding both how the man in question managed to get into the venue with such a weapon, and why he was allowed to escape the vicinity after inflicting the attack without anyone trying to stop him.
Rene says Brooklyn’s Output club was incredibly packed on the Sunday night he was assaulted by suspect Rodolpho “Rudy” Lopez, and therefore there is no way the violence went unnoticed. He wants to know why authorities inside the club did nothing to aid him, even going so far as to let the man go even when they were informed of what went down. The 37-year-old says that he managed to subdue Lopez after the stabbing took place, and forced him to go to security where he informed personnel of the attack inflicted on him, and asked them to hold the man and detain him in whatever way possible until police got there. His warnings apparently went unheeded, however, with club authorities choosing to let the man go despite everything that had just been relayed to them.
In terms of how Lopez made his entrance into the venue with the box cutter, Rene’s lawyer is said to be looking into reviewing the New York hot spot’s security cameras in order to better understand how everything went down. However, the club is not known to overly search guests for any weapons or contraband they may be concealing upon entry, so this effort will most likely not yield any significant results. The main issue is again said to revolve around the fact that club officials were fully aware of the attack that Rene was subject to and chose to do absolutely nothing about it, with the lawyer going so far as to say that their negligence might as well have been abetting Lopez in his crime since they were the ones who let him get away.
Rene and Guercio were reportedly minding their own business at the club in question when the incident occurred. Lopez walked up to the pair and began attacking the man with said weapon, also taking aim at his arm and abdomen. He fled the scene shortly after, and police were immediately called to investigate and for paramedics to take the victim to the hospital. Authorities have given the statement that he is lucky to be alive, given the state of abrasion his face was subject to; in fact, if the slashing had occurred just a few inches down, the man most likely would have bled out and not survived at all. Lopez turned himself into Brooklyn PD the next day, and was charged with three separate offences; criminal possession of a weapon, reckless endangerment, and felony assault.
It remains to be seen whether or not London Rene and his lawyer will get the answers they need by suing the nightclub in question. More details surrounding the impending lawsuit have yet to be revealed.
By Rebecca Grace: