Chicago- Child, sexual assault, perpetrator wanted
About this Crime
On Thursday, February 21, 2013, at approximately 6:20 pm, a 10-year-old female was walking on the 4900 Block of North Troy Street, when a male, White-Hispanic, followed her as she walked home from school. As she entered the building of her apartment, he fondled her buttocks with his hand. The victim screamed and the offender fled northbound on Troy St.
About The Offender
• The offender was described as a male White or White Hispanic, approximately 20-35 years of age, 5’06” to 5’09”, 160-200 pounds, clean shaven, short-medium-colored brown hair.
• The offender was wearing a white zippered sweat shirt with black stripes and grey colored pants ,that had white coloring on it
What You Can Do
• Be aware of this situation and alert your neighbors.
• Call 911 to report any suspicious persons, vehicles or activity in your neighborhood.
• Do not let children walk alone. Identify safe havens along your child’s route to school, such as businesses or trusted neighbors. If you have any information about this incident, or perpetrator, pease call the Special Investigations Unit A