Donald J. Trump and Paula M. Shugart, president of the Miss Universe Organization, present the judges for the 2013 MISS USA Competition, which will broadcast live from Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas on Sunday, June 16 (9-11 p.m. ET) on NBC.
The panel of judges includes:
• Bob Harper, Health and Fitness Expert, Author and Star on NBC’s “The biggfest looser “”
• Betsey Johnson, Legendary Fashion Designer and Star of Style Network’s “XOX Betsey Johnson”
• NeNe Leakes, Actress “Glee” Bravo star of “Real Housewives Atlanta” and “I Dream of NeNe”
• Wendie Malick, Actress, Star of TV Land’s “hot in cleveland “”
• Jessica Robertson, Reality TV Personality on A&E’s “Duck Dynasty”
• Larry Fitzgerald, MVP Wide Receiver for the Arizona Cardinals, Seven-time Pro Bowl Selection
• Nikki Bella, Former WWE® Diva Champion and TV Personality on E!’s “Total Divas”
• Mo Rocca, Correspondent, “Sunday Morning” with Charles Osgood, Host of Cooking Channel’s “My Grandmother’s Ravioli”
• Christina Milian, American Actress, Singer-songwriter, Social Media Correspondent on NBC’s the voice ”
“We have a great show in store for our fans and a diverse lineup of judges to select our next Miss USA,” said Shugart. “We like to bring a mix of talent to the judging panel. It reflects who we are as a country and creates an interesting outcome for the competition.”
Joining the musical lineup for the MISS USA telecast is Paul “DJ Pauly D” DelVecchio, one of the world’s most sought after DJs, who will bring the electronic dance music phenomenon to the stage. Currently holding DJ residencies in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, Pauly’s eclectic track selection, incomparable style and charismatic personality continues to captivate crowds around the globe leaving them fist pumping all night.
As previously announced, the 2013 MISS USA® Competition will be co-hosted by Giuliana Rancic (E! News) and Nick Jonas (Jonas Brothers). The Jonas Brothers will perform during the swimsuit competition. Commentator Jeannie Mai (“Style Pop”) will take viewers behind the scenes to engage with contestants, talent and fans throughout the telecast
By: Guardian Staff