UPDATE: Rockstar received notifications from gamers beginning 10/18/2013 around 5p.m. concerning loss of information, items and cash. This was Rockstar’s response:
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Rockstar has released another title patch update. This one is a significant patch, without downloading it – players will not be able to receive their $500,000 stimulus package. The ongoing issues have been numerous, Guardian Express and the extensive list of writers have been keeping players updated. The additional articles relaying to additional previous patches are at the end of this article. The newest patch developed is supposed to cure the aches and pains for Xbox 360 users which was not addressed in a previous patch.
What the 1.04 Patch Update Covers
Rockstar has released an update within the past several hours, addressing the first deposit of the two to be deposited into player’s accounts:
- Vehicle losses and mods created on vehicles will not be lost any longer with the newest title update.
- Players will no longer have to go into their garage and wonder what happened to their car with an incorrect car discovered in its place.
- Sorry gamers, Rockstar has patched a glitch – the same car can no longer be sold multiple times online for cash. A one time deal only, so make it count.
- A glitch has been corrected that prevents personal vehicles to be duplicated, a glitch many enjoyed, but now has ended. Many gamers are pretty happy to see the field balanced from the glitches.
- No more concerns about the lights going off! Players can pay their utility bills on their apartments or homes.
- Crew in game invites are back! No longer feel like the red-headed step-child while online. A crew can now issue an invite to any gamer while online.
- If a gamer is visiting the tutorial race, many issued complaints about the starting point. This morning that has been rectified and the starting point is back.
- Playlists will no longer get stuck, freeze or shut down the game. The title patch update has fixed this annoying issue.
- No more black screens! Chant that one more time! No more black screens. Rockstar’s patch update will now sling this ongoing issue onto the backburner. The patch also fixes long…long…. load times and players will no longer get stuck in the sky cam, feeling a bit silly.
- The random option for character creation has been updated to provide a more attractive array of default characters, instead of smudgy looking choices.
- If players are gaming in Free mode, they will no longer experience a heavy hit upon death. Rockstar’s newest patch will allow no more than 500 GTA$ to be lost during death.
Updates and More Updates
Rockstar is continually rolling out additional notices throughout the day, as they handle any reports of any outstanding issues. Gamers are suggested to visit the Rockstar site and provide information to the support team. Please keep in mind, previous players, progress and items maintained during the first few days of release and lost, will not be retrieved from this patch. Rockstar has listed this loss as permanent, hence the financial stimulus. The online title update patch must be downloaded to receive the stimulus, as early as next week.
As of this early afternoon Rockstar has confirmed all systems are up and going for Xbox 360, PS3 and the Social Club Services. PS3 players may experience issues with the leaderboard, as the stats may be delayed for review. Rockstar is currently looking into this to assist gamers to catch up on the newest crews in charge of the online world.
GTA V online is back! The title patch update 1.04 will fix the issues that have remained a significant problem with players. Rockstar has created a status page (linked at the end of the article) that gamers can now subscribe to. This will allow gamers to be kept up to date on any changes or reoccurring issues that may be affecting gamers or the game. The title patch downloaded is a must for all gamers who want to receive the 500,000 GTA$ stimulus. Are you excited to download the most updated patch and finally enjoy the GTA V online game-play?
Related Articles by Writers of Guardian Express:
GTA V Online Issues Addressed in New Title Patch
GTA V Online Update Character and Progress Loss Permanent
GTA V Online Gamers Excited at the Prospect of a $500,000 Stimulus Package
GTA V Online Multiplayer Tips and Tricks: Money, 100% Ranking, Free Weapons and Tank Heists