Gamers are sitting pretty after the recent update 1.05 which released $500,00 into GTA V digital accounts, to match that win – cheat codes continue to update. Following the upgrade, players still want a way to receive items or actions that do not come easy. From acquiring weapons, invincibility, melee attacks and more – Guardian Express has kept readers up to date with the newest releases and the hottest codes. Read on for more cheat codes for Xbox 360 and PS3.
GTA V Cheat Codes: Xbox 360
There is a plethora of cheat codes out there, to cover them all would make this article much too long to share. Therefore, over time the many writers here at Guardian Express will keep gamers up to date. Enjoy the following cheat codes for Xbox 360:
- Spawn the Rapid GT – RT, LB, B, Right, LB, RB, Right, Left, B, RT
- Spawn Stunt Plane – B, Right, LB, LT, Left, RB, LB(2), Left(2), A, Y
- Invincibility – Right, A, Right, Left, Right, RB, Right, Left, A, Y
- Change Weather – RT, A, LB(2), LT(3), X
- Super Jump – LT(2), X, B(2), LT, X(2), Left, Right, A
- Slidey Cars – Y, RB(2), Left, RB, LB, RT, LB
- Moon Gravity – Left(2), LB, RB, LB, Right, Left, LB, Left
- Give Weapons – Y, RT, Left, LB, A, Right, Y, Down X, LB(3)
- Max Health – B, LB, Y, RT, A, X, B, Right, X, LB(3)
- Explosive Melee Attack – Right, Left, A, Y, RB, B(3), LT
GTA V Cheat Codes: PS3
Cheat codes for GTA V enhances fun game play. There are naysayers against the codes but they make the game enjoyable and fun, to be honest. Here is the list of codes for the PS3:
- Spawn Sanchez – R2, Right, L2 Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right
- Spawn Stretch Limo – R2, Right, R2, L2, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle,Right
- Invincible – Right, X, Right, Left, Right, R1, Right, Left, X, Triangle
- Super Jump – L2(2), Square, Circle Circle, L2, Square(2), Left, Right, X
- Fast Swim – Left, Right, L1, Right(2), R2, Left, L2, Right
- Bang Bang – Left, Square, Right, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Right(2), L1(3)
- Give Weapons – Triangle, R2, Left, L1, X, Right, Triangle, Down, Square, L1(3)
- Max Health – Circle, L1, Triangle, R2, X, Square, Circle, Right, Right, Square, L1(3)
- Flaming Bullets – L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R2, R1, Left, Square, Right, L1(2)
- Slow Motion Aim – Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Left, Square, L2, Right, X
Using GTA V Codes
Players can enable the codes during game play or during the pause screen. If entered correctly, there will be a confirmation above or around the map – keep the following in mind; cheat codes cannot be used during missions. If gamers enter a mission with enabled codes, they will automatically disable and not be usable. Do not expect to win trophies while codes are enabled – so be sure to save the game prior to hitting the cheat sheet for some random fun.
Tips and Suggestions for GTA V
The few patches released by Rockstar closed up many glitches so don’t be surprised when vehicle duplication is not available. Only those who did not upgrade from the latest patch can experience infinite money, as it was a glitch with the download of 1.04. Gamers are starting to grumble about the kill rate – if the player carries a nice bounty, they just may make the hit list and a steal factor of all cash. The way to avoid this is entering into passive mode prior to game play. If a bounty is already issued for the player – the passive mode approach will not work.
If the crew is ready to cause some serious damage and want the need for speed, look to Blaine County Sheriff’s SUV. This requires teamwork, so bring along some members of the team to rack up a wanted level of four stars. Once it shows up, drop in the crew to steal cars and eventually pin down on the SUV. Have a player house and save the vehicle in a garage and wela! The SUV will be available for the next online crew collaboration.
GTA V cheat codes, tips and suggestions are available for Xbox 360 and PS3 players to browse through the pages of Guardian Express. If gamers have additional secrets of the trade or suggestions, be sure to comment below!
By Angelina Bouc