Heidi Klum 5 Most Memorable Moments
Heidi Klum has been wowing fans and gracing the runway for years as men have dreamed of being married to her and women wanting to be like her. Still, Heidi has maintained her individuality gracefully even marrying hit singer Seal but that is not all of who Heidi Klum is for she has many memorable moments amongst her lengthy career. Now, in retirement as a Victoria Secret Angel Heidi Klum is still in demand to be featured in shows, photos, movies and commercials including a new Carl’s Jr commercial making eating there a sexy thing to do. Still, that is just the tip of the iceberg of most memorable moments in Heidi Klum’s elustrous career and there are many but here are five that many will agree are the most unforgettable.
5. Heidi Klum was the first German model to be a Victoria Secret Angel and would go on to have a 13 year career. On October 1, 2010 Heidi confirmed reports of her retirement as a Victoria Secret Angel with this statement; “All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria and never tell her secret. It’s been an absolute amazing time.” Heidi would go on to invest her time and efforts in various business ventures.
4. In 2009 Heidi became the official ambassador for Barbie as the popular doll celebrated her 50th anniversary in 2009.
3. In 2011 Ms. Klum was ranked number two as Forbes’ list of the ‘World’s Top earning Models’
2. Many may not know this but Heidi Klum is a painter and has had her paintings featured in various art magazines in the U.S. and painted the sculpture “DOG WITH BUTTERFLIES” to commemorate the role of rescue dogs in the aftermath of September 11, 2011.
1. The bombshell continues to proves she has what it takes and is aging gracefully as she has recently starred in a new sexy Carl’s Jr commercial and has signed on as the fourth judge on AMERICA GOT TALENT.
Heidi Klum continues to show she has what it takes to be a model, business woman and mother and in doing so puts herself in a class of women who are not only beautiful but smart as well.
-Kelly J Newson