Ding dong, the wait is gone! Moto X will make its colorful splash in AT&T stores starting August 23. In addition, AT&T released a press release advising customers can customize their Moto X online. Jeff Bradley, AT&T’s Senior Vice President of Devices, announced:
We’re excited to be the first carrier to offer you a chance to design a smartphone that’s truly yours. We’ve worked closely with Motorola to create a tailored display, sales, and distribution processes to get these customized devices into your hands quickly so you can start enjoying all Moto X has to offer, all on the nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G LTE network.
The customization of the Moto X is what millions of customers are excited for. Motorola, recently acquired by Google is really making a revolutionary splash. Come August 23, customers will have a more “hands-on” approach to developing their new favorite phone. Much like the sweep of Build-A-Bear, build a Moto is quickly approaching. Customers, per AT&T will have the ability to:
- Select colors for the front and back panels (there will be over a dozen color selections). Mix and match green and purple, red and blue or additional color combinations to appeal to an individual personality.
- Accent colors for the camera ring, volume and power keys. Meaning let the colors pink and purple fly with accents of blue. Color persuasion is a huge seller in phones, something many manufacturers have lost points for. Windows 8X offered Limelight and it sold out like hotcakes. This color move by Motorola and Google is simple yet very powerful.
- Engraving for the new Moto X will be available. Spark creativity with your full name, initials or a short message on the back of the phone.
- Select from a massive array of fun wallpapers.
- Design a unique power-on message. This will be a favorite for the upcoming Holiday season.
- Moto X is boosting the memory power by also releasing a 32GB version of the phone on the release date.
Ready to have that incredible phone yet? It’s leaving a wake of hungry smartphone buyers in its path. For too long, customers have been wanting something uniquely designed and it seems Moto X is ready to deliver wave after wave of excitement and design pleasure. Atop of the color choices available, Moto X is also touting some stellar specs and features, with its 4.7-inch HD display, 10.5-megapixel rear-facing camera, 2,200 mAh battery and per AT&T:
- Touchless Control lets you check the weather, get directions, make a call or search for just about anything—just by saying “OK Google Now.” Because you tune Moto X to your voice, it’s always ready to respond to you.
- The Quick Capture function makes the 10 megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and 2 megapixel front-facing camera even easier to use. Just pick up your Moto X, twist your wrist twice and you’re ready to shoot. Touch anywhere on the screen, and you’ll get an amazing shot. Its Clear Pixel technology can capture dark scenes or stop motion blur in bright light.
- With Active Display, information efficiently appears on the screen. It doesn’t interrupt and it’s battery friendly. You don’t have to wake up Moto X to look at the time or see your messages, satisfying that constant itch to check your phone.
Amazing features, plus an additional device that will make customers drool. Remember, when Nokia Lumia 920 was released and AT&T added the wireless charging plate for initial orders? In similar marketing fashion, AT&T is adding the Motorola Skip. With this accessory, customers will be able to wear the Skip clip to unlock the phone with one tap. These steps are showing favor and will show fortune for Motorola. Google entered the smartphone field and is taking no prisoners. Look for Moto X in AT&T stores and online August 23.